Academic Technologies can help train instructors in several ways:
- Train Instructors seeking to use supported audio and video technologies such as Kaltura, Panopto, etc,
- Provide training to students within a course (for Podcasts, video production, etc),
- Train Instructors on how to use audio and video equipment,
- Meet with Instructors to run video conferencing trials before they are used in class,
- Teach basic video editing (help is also available on Lynda.com free to Cornell community),
- Consult on purchasing decisions for audio and video equipment or software.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help!